Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project: Lose 20 pounds!

As the winter comes to an end, I realized that means summer is only around the corner which also means bathing suits!!!! Eek. My starting weight was 140 I have been working on the project for a little over a week now. My current weight is 134. I am only blogging about my so called project so i will actually go through with it. so here are my goals!
  • lose 20 pounds
  • goal weight 120
  • run a mile a day
  • 30 sit ups a day
  • eat three meals a day
  • no more eating after 7
  • no bread/wheat
  • no candy
  • have yohgurt when I need a snack
  • have the wieght lost by March 1st

remaining weight to lose: 15 pounds

Time for me to be able to get into my Itty Bitty yellow polk-a-dot bikini! Wish me luck and don't worry I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm are you nuts??? 20 pounds?! You will wither away to sickly! Don't obsess about a number, it will only make you crazy if you don't meet it exactly. You look great! Changing what you eat is great, but don't be nutso :) Luv You

    ReplyDelete