Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am almost there!!!

For those who think I'm nuts I swear I only set a number so i will do it! So don't you fret Cris there wont be any whithering away here. i have officially lost 10 pounds!! woo hoo! and at my dress fitting i was a size four in wedding dress sizes! is that awesome or what? eating healthy really seem to pay off, and i am not as tired and I feel healthy too. Its a miracle! I currently way 130 I am still hoping to loose a little more. When Aaron and I first started dating I weighed 124 but the silly boy stated to feed me. So I would like to weigh at least that much but if my boobs start shrinking then i will have a problem.
Eating healthy has been great but this whole no wheat thing sucks!!!! I cant even have pasta and who want gluten free bread! ummm yuck not me. So has I near my goal weight i have been much happier. which Aaron also likes because this way I don't complain about not looking as pretty as I did when we started dating. I am chugging along and loving but i really miss my bread!
  • Current weight 130
  • weight left to loose 5-10 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. . my boobs are growing, but so is everything else. I think I am finding the weight you are loosing! WHYYY??? oh maybe because I am pregnant. I officially cannot wear my cute jeans as of today. That was really sad. I almost cried but I kept it together....ohh I hope I don't stay fat forever.

    ReplyDelete