Friday, March 27, 2009

Wedding plans!



We have booked our reception hall. We are having our reception at Northampton House in American Fork. It's so beautiful. It's an Old LDS church that was built in 1903. It is beautiful and i got lucky with a great guy who is letting me pick everything. He wants me to be happy but luckily everything I have shown him he has loved as much as I have.

We are getting married July 18, 2009 in the Timpanogos Temple at 12:00pm. Originally we wanted to get married in the Salt Lake City Temple but it was closed, so instead we decided to get married a little closer and this way I will be lucky enough not to have to get up at 5am to get my hair and make-up done. Aaron and I are both very excited to be married and can't wait to share such a special day with all of our friends and family.

5 comments:

  1. The reception house looks beautiful! Timpanogos temple is way better. Salt Lake you are too busy being jostled through to really appreciate the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaimie-

    This is Chris Heaton; Aaron's brother-in-law (Sarah's husband). We're excited to meet you! We were also married in the Timpanogas Temple and we love it. Congratz and we're excited for you. Aaron's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lovely Jaimie! I am so excited about you and Aaron, that little econ kid is pretty swell. How should we welcome him to the family? Barbeque and fireworks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Jaimie, I found your blog!!! Congrats and it sounds like you're very happy. It sounds like he proposed perfectly too. I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete