Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Proposal

Aaron and I are engaged! He asked me last night at a beautiful restaurant called Log Haven. It was an amazing dinner and I didn't expect anything so amazing. I loved every minute, and he did everything perfectly. After we ordered dessert he held my left hand and started playing with my fingers. He said that if we got married he would probably want to wait a year, still playing with my fingers he said "but what if..."and just stared at my hand hand and said "what if i got on one knee and said I wanted to be with you forever?" As he was on his knee he opened up a little black box and inside was the most amazing ring that i had ever seen! After he asked me I told him that I wanted to be with him forever too. He put the ring on my finger and we exchanged a kiss. I can't wait to keep all of you updated as we plan the wedding and the events that happen in our own little world.

1 comment:

  1. i know you don't know me, jaimie, but i just wanted to say that you are a lucky girl. aaron and i go back a little ways, maybe he's mentioned me, maybe not, it doesn't matter. but he's always been a special friend of mine. we didn't even have the opportunity to hang out very much, but the times we did hold great memories. i am so completely happy for him, knowing he's found the right special girl (and knowing him, i know how special you must be), and i'm so happy for you, knowing you get the opportunity to spend your life with your best friend. i wish the most happiness for both of you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete