Friday, March 2, 2012

Online communities and the problems they cause

Hey all, It's been a busy day but I had a few minutes of down time (finally). Unlike what everybody thinks, we here at the Governor's Office actually do work. It's ok, I wouldn't have believed it either, so don't feel bad if you still don't.

I noticed something that has hitherto remained unnoticed. Jaimie, being the sweet social butterfly that she is (?) does seem to spend much more time on Facebook and other such online interests than I do. That I had noticed. I didn't know, however, how often she mentions me (usually in a forgivingly favorable light). This seems unfair, since I'm hardly ever participating in such activities, and therefore rarely talk about Jaimie in our growing online community.

Sigh. She does deserve more online attention. So I just thought I'd write a quick little shoutout for my lovely wonderful sweet nurturing and talented wife (should there have been commas there?) Most that know me, however, know that I'm not going to say much more, even though she is worthy of an incalculable amount of praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment