Thursday, December 1, 2011

Always on my mind....

Thoughts that run through my mind daily normally go like this...
Time to wake up...
I want to be a mom...
Did I get all my homework done?...
I want a baby...
Is class almost over?
Why does everyone have to be pregnant...
Time to do more homework...
I can't wait to be a mom...
I have to clean the house
One day I will have a baby...
What should I make Aaron for dinner...
I still want a baby...
I hope I pass all my classes...
I don't want to wait longer to have a baby...
Time to sleep...
I can't wait to have a baby...
I am not sure you can tell but I am a little baby hungry and it gets worse daily.The only thing I think about is how after I graduate I will be one step closer to being a mom. I am excited that I am getting closer to my degree not only because of the other benefits that may come after but also because I will have accomplished the biggest goal in my life. Aaron and I will go to to grad school and start a wonderful adventure. All of this is just a year and half away. I may be a little nervous to leave but I can't wait to stand by Aaron to live out his goal just like he is doing with me. So many things on my mind but none out weigh the overwhelming desire to be a mom.

3 comments:

  1. Oh James! I loved this. You are going to be such a good mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am just reading between the lines... you want to have a baby. Am I right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did Aaron's last blog go? I loved it! BRING IT BACK.

    ReplyDelete