Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WEDDING!!!!

For those who don't know how amazing Kimmy Conley is then you will for sure know by the time the wedding comes around because it will blow everyones mind! I swear I am not being a snobby bride that thinks her wedding is better than everyones but it will be amazing!!!! And it wont be like any Utah wedding you have ever seen!

There is only one thing that i am doing that every other LDS girl does. We are getting married in the Salt Lake City Temple. I just can't help but want to get married there it is so beautiful and my parents were married there I can't help but feel sentimental.

Pierpont Place is where we are having the reception!!! Its a great venue with just a blank canvas to work with. with every event it looks like a new place I cant wait to see how it looks for mine!



Did I mention the belly dancers? we will be having belly dancers dancing the night away while we have our amazing dinner. For those who have wanted to go to Morocco but couldn't no worries because I am bringing it to you!




The amazing Cedars of Lebanon will be catering our dinner! The food is amazing and you will want to eat there everyday after wards.

The wedding will be amazing and my dress is fabulous! It is going to be the perfect day! Aaron will look handsome and luckily he will be able to get rid of any nerves i will be feeling. He is so amazing I cant wait to have everyone I love meet him!

2 comments:

  1. It's gonna be awesome! Can't wait!!

    Remember - name is fake. it's your cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right! It was the best wedding I've ever been to. Thanks for throwing such a great party.
    Now that you two are all married and everything, you'd better not stop blogging because that's the only way I ever get to see Aaron!

    ReplyDelete