Monday, March 15, 2010

The cat is out of the bag!

I couldn't hold in the surprise any longer! Aaron knows what we are doing for our reception so why not tell everyone else. Now everyone needs to promise to keep an open mind because this is going to be a very different wedding especially for the LDS culture. The reception will be at the Peirpont Place in salt lake city. The venue is a blank slate and you all know how the Conley girls love to be creative and unique so a blank slate is exactly what we need. My brilliant sister Megan get the credit for the brilliant idea! We are having a Moroccan wedding!!! It is going to be so colorful and the food is amazing. Cedars of Lebanon will be doing are catering and we will be getting married in the salt lake temple.
Our reception is going to be so amazing! We will have dinner and dancing and amazing music! the best way to describe the idea meg and I had behind the wedding is to just watch either the remake of a little princess or Casablanca! Unfortunately we wont have Sam playing for us like rick did but that is the kind of Music we will have so come prepared to dance and have amazing Delicious food.
I can't wait to see everyones faces when they walk in the room! Be prepared for a treat while we all eat dinner!!! Can't wait to see you there so we can have a party!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOOOO Excited I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooh. That's sounds really cool. Count me in!! (Thank goodness I'm not about to have a baby this year!)

    ReplyDelete