Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meet Lola every one!!!

This, My friends is Lola! Yes I did name my care because in my opinion everyone should name there own car! Well at least girls, it would be a little weird if a guy named his car Lola. Maybe even a little creepy! Now that I think of it only girls should name their car. Now if it was boat that would be different. Anyways back to Lola, She is a red SX4 Crossover with AWD.
This is my key. It is a smartpass so all you need to have it in the cup holder and you don't need to put the key in the ignition to turn it on its so awesome!!!


It also has fog lights!!! Cool huh?!


I also have a GPS system with bluetooth!!!!


It also has a six CD player and even the stereo is cute!!!




And here is my steering wheel with all the cool nifty gadgets!!!





2 comments:

  1. I love it Jaimie!! It is so cute...Congrats on the coche!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Lola!!

    I had a male friend who named all of his cars too. They, of course, were all female cars.

    ReplyDelete