Thursday, April 2, 2009

Festival of colors

Aaron and I went to the festival of Colors. It was so fun to see all the beautiful colors of chalk go up at once. Aaron and I weren't able to get any chalk sadly so we decided to sit back and just watch. So i thought I would show you all some of the fun pictures we took.This picture was taken right outside the temple. It was so nice outside. i cant remember the last time I could wear short sleaves without freezing.

We had to take our shoes off to go inside the temple. As soon as you walked in you could smell the amazing looking food! I wanted some so bad but we already had dinner plans with my family. :( And then people start to through the colors!


There was so many color I couldnt believe it! With all the chalk in the air it was hard to breath but it was so fun to watch everything. I was so surprised to see people with babies down where all the chalk was being thrown I though that people would think but I guess not everyone uses their brain as regularly as they should.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, so that cloud of smoke...I was right in the middle dying from chalk inhalation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Where is that? Oh and I thought you were going to say, "and when we walked in you could smell everyone's feet."
    haha . . That would have been funny. Oh geeze!

    ReplyDelete